- HADAKI is all about affordable luxury and fashionable function.
- HADAKI products feature top quality materials and fine workmanship.
- HADAKI products are eco-friendly, free of AZO and Phthalates/DEHP, DBP, BOP and other harmful chemicals.
- HADAKI products are easy to maintain, with most surfaces featuring water resistant and wipeable fabrics and finishes.
- HADAKI consumers include students, young professionals and anyone who appreciates fun and funky design that
makes life easier.
- HADAKI is based in New Orleans where we draw from the city’s energy and vitality to create exciting new designs.
- HADAKI loves input! We listen to our customers and update and change the line constantly keeping in mind
your great ideas!
A Print For Every Personality
HADAKI is a subsidiary of The Kalencom Corporation, which is a multi-faceted Domestic and International manufacturer, made up of four distinct divisions.
Kalencom was founded in 1971. Both our corporate headquarters and main plant are located in New Orleans in our own four-story, 60,000 sq. ft. facility, and our secondary self owned 62,000 sq. ft. distribution and manufacturing plant in Mississippi. We have five extensive manufacturing plant resources located in Asia, and additional subcontracting facilities located both in the U.S. and overseas.